PREMADE COLLECTION - OLIVE & BRASS CONVERTIBLE BIOTHANE HANDS-FREE WAIST LEASH
Do you run with your dog? Or do you simply prefer to walk with your hands free? Either way, this convertible waist leash combo will definitely do the trick - with three fastening points along the belt, you can position your dog right where you want them (or walk multiples if you're feeling ambitious)! There are also lots of places to clip extra gear like waste bag holders, treat pouches, or your keys. The leash portion can also detach and be used as a regular, hand-held leash.
Biothane Colour: Olive
Hardware Finish: Brass
Regular Leash Length:
When attached to the belt: 35"
When used as a hand-held leash: 28"
Leash Width: 3/4"
Long Leash Length:
When attached to the belt: 50"
When used as a hand-held leash: 43"
Leash Width: 3/4"
30 - 39"
34 - 43"
38 - 47"
42 - 51"
**Belt lengths are listed as the length of the belt itself on each of the available settings - when measuring for your size, please allow room for clothing/jackets, etc. for a comfortable fit. Measure your waist where you would like to wear the belt when in use.
Regular Clasp: Fits best on d-rings that are minimum 3/4" - great for dogs who are 25lb and up or dogs who are walked on a harness
Thumb Trigger Clasp: Fits well on all sizes of DDG Collar
Locking Carabiner: A quarter twist, spring loaded sleeve provides extra security
PREMADE COLLECTION LEASHES
These items are in stock and ready to ship! Items in the Premade Collection will be ready to ship out/pickup in 3-5 business days. **Note: If your order contains both Premade and Design Your Own items, the entire order will ship together in 3-4 weeks once all items are completed.
- Biothane is a synthetic material composed of an embossed "leather-like" PVC outer layer and a nylon core. It is waterproof and stinkproof which is great for dogs who love to swim, and the colour will remain bright for years to come.
- Biothane can be cleaned with warm water and soap, or a cloth with a dab of rubbing alcohol. Care instructions are included with every item when shipped. In rare events, a small amount of colour transfer to the fur is possible, however it is non-hazardous and will clean with soap and water.
- Colours may vary from the photographs as each monitor will show colours differently.
- The safety and well-being of you and your dog is our number one priority, which is why all metal hardware components are warrantied against breakage for the life of the collar. In the rare event that a metal component fails, it will be repaired free of charge or replacement hardware will be mailed. All required shipping for collars to be repaired is at buyer's expense.
- Please note that the finish on plated metal hardware components can wear with use and change colour over time - this is normal and not covered by the hardware warranty. For safety purposes, dogs should always be supervised while wearing collars and all fittings should be inspected regularly.
Please don't hesitate to contact with any questions or special requests prior to purchasing.