PREMADE COLLECTION - NATURAL TAN & NAVY, LIMITED EDITION BIOTHANE AND LEATHER COMBO MARTINGALE DOG COLLAR
This listing is for a combination leather and biothane martingale collar with solid metal hardware.
Leather Colour: Natural Tan
Biothane Colour: Navy
Hardware Finish: Brass
Small (14 - 15.5")
Medium (16 - 17.5")
Large (18 - 19.5")
XLarge (20 - 21.5")
XXLarge (22 - 23.5")
PREMADE COLLECTION COLLARS
These items are in stock and ready to ship! Items in the Premade Collection will be ready to ship out/pickup in 3-5 business days. **Note: If your order contains both Premade and Design Your Own items, the entire order will ship together in 3-4 weeks once all items are completed.
Measurements listed for all collars in the shop are the lengths of the actual collar in inches on the available settings - NOT the snug neck size they are designed for, since this can vary depending on preference of fit. Lengths of the collars are measured when they are unbuckled and laying flat on a measuring tape. It is important to take into account some breathing room to make sure your dog is fitted comfortably. Most dogs will wear DDG martingales sized 1-2" larger than their snug neck measurement. More tips for sizing your dog can be found here.
- Biothane is a synthetic material composed of an embossed "leather-like" PVC outer layer and a nylon core. It is waterproof and stinkproof which is great for dogs who love to swim, and the colour will remain bright for years to come.
- Biothane can be cleaned with warm water and soap, or a cloth with a dab of rubbing alcohol. Care instructions are included with every item when shipped. In rare events, a small amount of colour transfer to the fur is possible, however it is non-hazardous and will clean with soap and water.
- Colours may vary from the photographs as each monitor will show colours differently.
**ABOUT REAL LEATHER**
- Real leather can be rigid to begin with but will soften up greatly with use/wear. Proper oiling can aid in the break-in process and will also help to extend the life of the leather. One application of conditioning oil has already been applied to the collar to help soften and protect the leather, and instructions for care are included. All dyes & stains used are vegetable based, non-toxic.
- Care instructions are included with every item when shipped.
- Because leather is a natural, porous product, and I colour the pieces using stains rather than acrylic paint products, the colour and texture will change. This is normal, and will add to the rugged look and feel of buying an item that is made from real leather. Over time each item will develop a character and look that is truly unique. The degree and rate of change will vary from piece to piece, as it is affected by environment such as exposure to moisture, conditioning and care products, and even your dog's own unique hair and skin oils. No two collars will age in exactly the same way. The colour change will be more prominent in items made from lighter colours of leather such as natural tan, yellow, or teal. To preserve the true colour longer, remove the items before swimming or exposing to moisture. Despite any colour changes, the integrity and durability of leather will remain for many years when properly cared for.
- Each and every leather hide is unique and will receive the dye differently, so colours may show variance from the listing photos. I will often purposely select raw hides that show markings, blemishes, and scarring to give every collar an individual look. Every item will grow to develop it's own unique, broken-in character over time. When properly cared for, the integrity of real leather will last for many years to come.
- The safety and well-being of you and your dog is our number one priority, which is why all metal hardware components are warrantied against breakage for the life of the collar. In the rare event that a metal component fails, it will be repaired free of charge or replacement hardware will be mailed. All required shipping for collars to be repaired is at buyer's expense.
- Please note that the finish on plated metal hardware components can wear with use and change colour over time - this is normal and not covered by the hardware warranty. For safety purposes, dogs should always be supervised while wearing collars and all fittings should be inspected regularly.
Please don't hesitate to contact with any questions or special requests prior to purchasing.