CUSTOM ORDER DEPOSIT
This listing is for a deposit to hold a custom order spot. Please read the following information carefully:
- This listing is a deposit for a custom order - following purchase, I will email you to discuss the details of your item. Once details of your order are finalized, you will be invoiced for the remainder of the order cost (less deposit) plus any applicable taxes. The deposit is designed to hold your spot in the queue - the entire cost of the order is due in full before order creation begins.
- At checkout, you will be able to select the shipping method you would like to use once your custom order is complete.
- Custom order deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you decide not to go ahead with ordering a custom item after you have purchased a deposit, you may use the deposit amount towards an in-stock item from the shop.
- Turnaround time for custom orders varies, but is normally approx. 4 weeks. For more detailed information regarding the custom process, please refer to this blog post.
- Discount codes are not eligible for use on custom orders or custom order deposits. If you apply a discount code at checkout, the discounted amount will be applied back to your order invoice.
- If you would like a detailed quote for your item prior to purchasing a deposit, please email at email@example.com.
**ABOUT REAL LEATHER**
- Real leather can be rigid to begin with but will soften up greatly with use/wear. Proper oiling can aid in the break-in process and will also help to extend the life of the leather. One application of conditioning oil has already been applied to the collar to help soften and protect the leather, and instructions for care are included. All dyes & stains used are vegetable based, non-toxic.
- Care instructions are included with every item when shipped.
- Because leather is a natural, porous product, and I colour the pieces using stains rather than acrylic paint products, the colour and texture will change. This is normal, and will add to the rugged look and feel of buying an item that is made from real leather. Over time each item will develop a character and look that is truly unique. The degree and rate of change will vary from piece to piece, as it is affected by environment such as exposure to moisture, conditioning and care products, and even your dog's own unique hair and skin oils. No two collars will age in exactly the same way. The colour change will be more prominent in items made from lighter colours of leather such as natural tan, yellow, or teal. To preserve the true colour longer, remove the items before swimming or exposing to moisture. Despite any colour changes, the integrity and durability of leather will remain for many years when properly cared for.
- Each and every leather hide is unique and will receive the dye differently, so colours may show variance from the listing photos. I will often purposely select raw hides that show markings, blemishes, and scarring to give every collar an individual look. Every item will grow to develop it's own unique, broken-in character over time. When properly cared for, the integrity of real leather will last for many years to come.
- All metal hardware components carry a lifetime warranty - in the rare event of a failure, just contact the shop and replacement parts will be sent out.
Please don't hesitate to contact with any questions or special requests prior to purchasing.